Wednesday 9 March 2011

Yankee Candles

So today I have a day off work, and am relaxing at home :-)

A surefire way to help me relax are scented candles. But alas, as I'm sure you may have experienced, most scented candles smell nice if you sniff them but don't actually fragrance a room. Annoying, especially when you spend a lot on them! Jo Malone candles are always yummy and a different class but cost waaaaay too much for my candle budget. For years now I have been buying Yankee Candles which is an American brand, though you can find some stockists in the UK.  I think their range of scents are lovely and they regularly bring out new flavours (so to speak). Some of my favs include Black Cherry, Midnight Jasmine, Juicy Peach, and Egyptian Cotton.  These candles last a long time (they generally come in small, medium and large jars) and do really scent the whole room. Some new flavours this year include Country Lemonade, Garden Hideaway, Pink Lady Slipper, and Vanilla Lime which are all fresh and summery scents.

Check out their UK Shop at http://www.yankee.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment