Wednesday 30 March 2011

Spring is Here!

Over the weekend we had some bright and sunny weather here in London, which I enjoyed so much :)

On Sunday afternoon after a lazy morning, on a whim I asked Mon Bel Homme if he minded helping me finally paint the decrepid fence at the front the flat. I was going to go for a nice greeny-blue colour, but ended up deciding on "Country Cream."

So we set to work, and what a time consuming job it turned into! We also ended up running out of paint, so the fence only got one coat (I have bought some more and have Friday off work to complete it. Fingers crossed for good weather!) Nevertheless I am so pleased with the result! It looks so fresh and "spring-like." I also bought pots for either side of the door which add a nice touch. How are you getting ready for Spring/Summer?

Country Cream paint, from Homebase £19.99 for 2.5L.
Pots, £20 each from Homebase (half price from £40)




No comments:

Post a Comment