Saturday 26 March 2011

I Love OPI!

I don't paint my nails often as they are usually short. But when they are long and luscious, I like to use OPI nail polish as I think they are the best. They give great coverage, they last for ages, they are high shine, and they stay fresh for years without going thick and gloopy or 'separating'. They also have a wide range of colours which they are always updating. I tend to go for more neutral and pinky shades and my old favourites include Samoan Sand, Malaysian Mist, and Pink-a-Doodle.

For 2011 OPI have released a new range named "Texas" which I love. Two of my favourites from this collection include "I Vant to be A- Lone Star" which is a gorgeous grey blue (great for spring with a nice pair of beige chinos) and San Tan-Tonio which is a rich, gorgeous dark tan colour.

San Tan-Tonio

I Vant to be A-Lone Star

For more OPI go to www.opi.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment