Friday 11 March 2011

Cadbury's Cocoa House

Hello people and Happy Friday! :-)


As I mentioned before, I do love me a hot chocolate/tea/biscuits/cakes/chocolates, etc, etc. So imagine my delight when I spotted the new and gorgeous Cadbury's Cocoa House in Bluewater Shopping Centre while on a shopping trip with mon cher frère. 


Naturally after shopping we paid a visit. This shop is just gorgeous with lovely decor and ambience, and the menu is tantalising for your tastebuds (but slightly pricey). We opted for the standard Hot Chocolate and it was scrumptious. They also do icecreams, afternoon tea and sandwiches, choc'tails and of course chocolate. This store is the first of 50 to open in the UK and was launched in October last year. Check out my pictures below and the weblink: http://www.cadburycocoahouse.com/home.aspx Have you visited? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment