Sunday 27 March 2011

Cuticle Balms

Hello chéris! Have you all had a nice weekend?

As I am currently trying to grow my nails properly, I thought I'd test some cuticle balms I have.

First up is Jessica's Nourish Cuticle Cream, which I bought not long ago. I like Jessica's stuff and some of thier nail varnishes are fab. This comes in a cute see through tub and smells lovely. The consistency is quite liqiud-y, and also slightly greasy. It takes a while to rub in properly and can leave you feeling like you need to wash your hands. So, I usually only put this on at night. I must say though, my nails feel quite strong and look healthier. They have also grown quicker.




I have also tried the Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. Again, I do love Burts Bees products as they are just good quality guaranteed. This cuticle cream does not dissapoint. It is quite hard, but once you rub it in your nails and cuticles it vanishes so quickly and leaves them smooth and supple, with no greasiness. It also smells divine, and left my nails shiny, and my cuticles conditioned and supple. I love this and would recommend!


Verdict: Burts Bees wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment