Sunday 6 March 2011

Bourjois Effect 3D Volume and Shine Gloss

Hello Lovelies.

Seeing as it is still very cold and dreary in London I thought I'd treat myself to one of the new Bourjois Lipglosses to brighten my Sunday afternoon :)

Bourjois have been making these glosses for a while now, but have recently brought out a whole new collection of gorgeous colours. I bought "Rose Romantic" which is a dusky pink with gold glitter sparkles. It is a lovely (if a little sticky) lipgloss with the signature sweet Bourjois scent. The colour is very nice and warm and the gold accents add a nice touch. This gloss is supposed to last 8 hours but, of course, it doesn't. I don't know of any gloss (yet) that lasts more than an hour without reapplication!

Overall this is a nice product and I must say the new collection of colours are gorgeous. Currently priced at £4.99 in Superdrug (ususally retail at £7.99). Try it and let me know what you think! :)
http://www.bourjois.co.uk/catalog/make_up/lips/gloss/nouveau_gloss_effet_3d

No comments:

Post a Comment