Tuesday 1 March 2011

R. Kelly "Love Letter"

Afternoon dearies! Here I am sat at my desk minus a cheese sandwich or avocado wrap :( It is sooooo cold here in London I can barely contemplate leaving the office!

Anywho- Music. I am a MASSIVE R.Kelly fan and have been since I first heard his "12 Play" album a long time ago. Since then I have followed his career and bought every album he has released. I would say my all time favorites are "R" and "TP2.com" though they are all very, very good. R. Kelly's latest offering is "Love Letter" which is exactly what I anticipated it to be. A great, uplifting album of love songs reminiscent of Marvin Gaye or Stevie Wonder (another two favs of mine). My favorite tracks include Love Letter, Number One Hit, Lost inYour Love, and Just Can't Get Enough. This album is feel good, classic soul music and I would definitely recommend. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment